My Grandson Tyler had the opportunity to visit Spain and France on his way home from his first year at university in the Netherlands. In Paris he purchased authentic macarons to bring back home to Waterloo! Paris is known for its mouth watering little round macarons with a light, crisp, fluffy shell with a perfectly tart or sweet ganache filling!!!! Thank you Tyler for this special treat!!!!
Welcome to my blog! I would like to share with you my love of travel, fashion and healthy lifestyle! Over the more than 50 years as director and owner of Cameo Models, I have accumulated knowledge that I would love to share with you! I hope that you will follow my new journey and I would enjoy hearing from you with regards to any suggestions you may have!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mustard Crusted Salmon paired with Cave Springs Chardonnay
As part of the cool climate chardonnay collection of recipes I decided to try Chefs Steve & Jaqueline Del Col"s mustard crusted sal...
-
Monreale is a historic hill town just outside of Palermo. The cathedral in Monreale, is regarded as the most beautiful of the Norman church...
-
Last Saturday I attended a very interesting workshop on alcohol painting! Alcohol inks can be a fun way to do impressionistic designs for m...
-
Stagnone is one of the two main areas of salt production and the largest lagoon in Italy. Stagnone is home to the ancient tradition of sea s...
No comments:
Post a Comment