Welcome to my blog! I would like to share with you my love of travel, fashion and healthy lifestyle! Over the more than 50 years as director and owner of Cameo Models, I have accumulated knowledge that I would love to share with you! I hope that you will follow my new journey and I would enjoy hearing from you with regards to any suggestions you may have!!!
Monday, 26 June 2017
Low Carb Pasta Alternative
Spaghetti squash makes a great low carb pasta alternative!!! Halve a medium size spaghetti squash and remove seeds. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Bake cut side up in a 375 degree oven for about 40 minutes. When cool using a fork, scoop and separate the squash strands. You can then use with any of your favourite pasta sauce recipes.. In the photo below I used a fresh tomato sauce with garlic, basil, mozzarella,and shaved parmesan! Enjoy!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mustard Crusted Salmon paired with Cave Springs Chardonnay
As part of the cool climate chardonnay collection of recipes I decided to try Chefs Steve & Jaqueline Del Col"s mustard crusted sal...
-
Monreale is a historic hill town just outside of Palermo. The cathedral in Monreale, is regarded as the most beautiful of the Norman church...
-
Well, I did it....I just finished the Zero Waste Challenge, and I'm thinking about waste in a new way! I decided to do the challenge al...
-
Last Saturday I attended a very interesting workshop on alcohol painting! Alcohol inks can be a fun way to do impressionistic designs for m...


No comments:
Post a Comment