Thursday 9 January 2020

Shopping From Your Closet

Before I go clothes shopping for my seasonal wardrobe, the first place I shop is my own closet!  It is amazing what finds you can discover, as you go through your many purchases over the years.  Today I brought out a classic blazer that I purchased many years ago (as you can see the label says Teenflo who rebranded as Judith & Charles six years ago).  I tried it on with several choices.....first with slim cut Levi jeans an inexpensive polka dot shell, and a Kate Spade scarf.....next with taupe Eileen Fisher ankle pants a black shell and taupe scarf.....lastly I dressed it up with silk Lauren Vidal pants another black shell and an animal print silk scarf.  I have found that over the years, if you purchase good quality classic clothes from reputable manufacturers, your clothes will last you many years just by updating them with a few items when needed!  Happy Shopping!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mustard Crusted Salmon paired with Cave Springs Chardonnay

As part of the cool climate chardonnay collection of recipes I decided to try Chefs Steve & Jaqueline Del Col"s mustard crusted sal...