Welcome to my blog! I would like to share with you my love of travel, fashion and healthy lifestyle! Over the more than 50 years as director and owner of Cameo Models, I have accumulated knowledge that I would love to share with you! I hope that you will follow my new journey and I would enjoy hearing from you with regards to any suggestions you may have!!!
Tuesday, 9 May 2017
The Many Benefits of Lemon Water
Drinking lemon water daily ensures your body is getting a sizeable amount of vitamin C, fighting damage caused by free radicals. It also aids in digestion and detoxification, rejuvenating skin and body healing. Especially of benefit is having a cup of warm water with lemon first thing in the morning!!! Also, lemons contain a fibre commonly found in fruits called pectin. Pectin helps you feel full longer, which means you will probably eat less during the day. Additionally, just the scent of a lemon has been found to reduce stress levels and improve moods. Will drinking lemon water help you to live longer? My maternal Grandfather dank a warm glass of lemon water every morning and he lived to 94, my Mother never drank lemon water and lived to 97!!!! I definitely drink lemon water every day because I enjoy it and hopefully reap the many benefits as well!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mustard Crusted Salmon paired with Cave Springs Chardonnay
As part of the cool climate chardonnay collection of recipes I decided to try Chefs Steve & Jaqueline Del Col"s mustard crusted sal...
-
Monreale is a historic hill town just outside of Palermo. The cathedral in Monreale, is regarded as the most beautiful of the Norman church...
-
Last Saturday I attended a very interesting workshop on alcohol painting! Alcohol inks can be a fun way to do impressionistic designs for m...
-
Stagnone is one of the two main areas of salt production and the largest lagoon in Italy. Stagnone is home to the ancient tradition of sea s...

No comments:
Post a Comment