Thursday 12 October 2017

My Favourite Fall 2017 Fashions

Getting my fall wardrobe ready is a lot of fun for me!!!  I am looking forward to cozy sweaters and comfortable ponchos!!!  The first thing I do is put away all of my summer clothes and assess what I already have in my wardrobe that fits into this years's look!  My must haves are a selection of cashmere sweaters, a leather jacket, a basic black dress that I can wear under jackets, ponchos, leggings and skirts to go with sweaters, jeans, and ankle and knee boots.  The only item that I needed to buy this year was a bergundy cashmere sweater to round out my look! I find that buying classic styles of the best quality that I can afford, I save money in the long run and always feel good in what I wear!111



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mustard Crusted Salmon paired with Cave Springs Chardonnay

As part of the cool climate chardonnay collection of recipes I decided to try Chefs Steve & Jaqueline Del Col"s mustard crusted sal...