Sunday 2 April 2017

Welcome to my blog

I would like to share with you my love of travel, fashion and healthy lifestyle!!!
Over the years as director and owner of Cameo Models in Waterloo, Ontario I
have accumulated a lot of knowledge with regards to the industry.  I love to travel
and have had the opportunity to visit some amazing places that I would like to
tell you about.  I enjoy cooking and sharing delicious healthy recipes, as well as attend
workshops in both Canada and abroad. A new passion is acrylic painting that I enjoy
very much.  I would appreciate hearing from you with regards to any suggestions you
may have!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mustard Crusted Salmon paired with Cave Springs Chardonnay

As part of the cool climate chardonnay collection of recipes I decided to try Chefs Steve & Jaqueline Del Col"s mustard crusted sal...