Thursday 20 April 2017

Planning your Spring & Summer Wardrobe

It's that time of year, to change your closet from Fall & Winter to Spring & Summer!!!
Before you begin, take a moment to assess your lifestyle.  Do you need clothes for business,
casual, dressy or a combination of all three?  Your wardrobe should reflect those choices.
Start by taking everything put of your closet.  Store all of your out of season clothes.  As
I put clothes back in my closet, I like to put together outfits that I feel good in by arranging
each outfit on my closet door, along with accessories. By doing that I now know exactly how
many wardrobe changes I have.  When you place your clothes back in your closet, hang your
hangers backwards.....when you wear an outfit turn the hanger the opposite way...that is
how at the end of the season you know what items to discard. How many outfits do you need?
If you have 15, you wear each outfit only twice a month....any more than that, you are not
getting your money's worth.  Try to buy the best quality you can afford!  Make a list of the
items you need to round out your looks, including accessories, shoes and handbags etc.
By having your closet well organized with items you feel good in, you can relax and enjoy
the season knowing you look your best!!  Happy Shopping!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mustard Crusted Salmon paired with Cave Springs Chardonnay

As part of the cool climate chardonnay collection of recipes I decided to try Chefs Steve & Jaqueline Del Col"s mustard crusted sal...